The General Services Administration (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MA IDIQ) contracts for use by all Federal agencies and other General Services Administration (GSA) approved entities to provide a full range of flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
The Core Disciplines of this contract vehicle include Program Management Services, Management Consulting Services, Scientific Services, Engineering Services, Logistics Services, and Financial Services as well as Information Technology and Ancillary Support Services.
Details of OASIS Contract
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space.
- Span multiple professional service disciplines.
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level.
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
Benefits to Agencies
- Offers easy buying of complex professional services, and supports efficient innovative streamlined solutions.
- Offers Government-wide Best-in-Class Solutions in multiple technical areas/mission spaces helping agencies meet their spend under management goals.
- Offers direct access to socio-economic concerns to maximize small business participation.
- Manages SB Program and goals by offering agencies small business credit and supports development of small business and thereby increases competition.
- Offers Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution, such as: Labor; Materials; ODCs; or hybrid of any of these.
- Provides support for both Commercial and Non-Commercial requirements allowing utilization of any contract type, including hybrid mixtures of contract types.
- Contractors are the most highly technically qualified with fair and reasonable pricing, experience, past performance, and certifications.
- Offers no maximum order or ceiling limitations, thereby supporting long-term planning for complex program requirements.
- Establishes CLIN structures tailored to individual task order requirements.
- Adds labor categories at the task order level, if necessary.
- Offers long periods of use; Task Order Period of Performance is through 2029.
- Prohibits protests on orders valued at less than $10M.
Visit GSA’s OASIS website at One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) for a step by step ordering guide, templates, scope review requests, training and to know how the OASIS SB contract can help managing your agency requirements.
Ascella GSA OASIS SB - Pool 1 Contract
Ascella is a CMMI Level 3 appraised, ISO 9001:2015 certified Small Business concern that has supported U.S. Federal Government agencies on various financial management, system implementation, and IT support projects. Ascella has been awarded a spot under Small Business (SB) Pool 1 of the GSA’s OASIS contract vehicle for professional services.
Ascella’s OASIS Capability Statement: View
Contract Number:47QRAD20D1094 Period of Performance:04/03/2020 through 06/19/2024 (Task order may run 5 years from date of award.) DUNS Number:105867035 CAGE Code:1X0X8 Contract Award Document:Ascella-OASIS_SB_Pool-1-Contract Sustainability Disclosures:None
Ascella Key Personnel Points of Contact
Phone: (703) 635-3180
Title: Corporate OASIS Contract Manager (COCM)
Title: Corporate OASIS Program Manager (COPM)
Ascella Technologies, Inc.
205 Van Buren Street, Suite 201
Herndon, VA 20170
NAICS Codes for OASIS SB Pool 1
|NAICS CODE||NAICS TITLE|
|541360||Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services|
|541370||Surveying And Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services|
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541612||Human Resources Consulting Services|
|541613||Marketing Consulting Services|
|541614||Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541620||Environmental Consulting Services|
|541690||Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services|
|541820||Public Relations Agencies|
|541830||Media Buying Agencies|
|541860||Direct Mail Advertising|
|541870||Advertising Material Distribution Services|
|541890||Other Services Related to Advertising|
|541910||Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services|